Sunday, March 3, 2024

Bye Bye Facebook

The title says it all.

I finally got tired of all the crap in my Newsfeed. I thought I had found a way to filter a lot of it out, but that only severely limited what I saw, There's not winning with Facebook.

So, I deleted my account.

I am in the process of finding replacement for the Facebook groups I really liked, but am not having much luck.

Now...if you're here I'm sure it's purely by accident. Although you might have linked this site from my old Facebook page.

Regardless, this will be the place for all my future postings. Sometimes I have a lot to say and other times just a line or two.

**EDIT - Was this a dumb thing to do? At least on Facebook there were 4 people who read my stuff. This Blogger site gets ZERO traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment